Digital Leadership for Social Enterprise
Thursday, February 21st, 2019
Cosmic are joining us to deliver the first Digital Leadership Programme for Social Enterprises in Somerset and invite people in leadership/management roles in established social enterprises/charities in Somerset, Plymouth, Torbay and Devon to sign up. Sessions are FREE. To discuss your eligibility and sign up for a limited space, contact Helen Vines at Cosmic: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and booking, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dl4se-digital-leadership-for-social-enterprises-5-x-4hrs-nr-bridgwater-tickets-55512064078
Thursday 21st February
Thursday 28th Mar
Thursday 2nd May
Thursday 6th June
Thursday 4th July
Participants need to be able to attend a minimum of 4 sessions, including the first, and commit to the whole programme.
This valued programme is offered FREE of charge to participants through the #EnhanceSE ERDF programme. Course places are limited.
Priority will be given to eligible established social enterprises and charities who have not yet received support through the #EnhanceSE programme.
If you are not sure if you are eligible, or if your organisation has already been through the programme, please contact Helen Vines.
Investing in digital skills is a must for every business at this time, but many businesses are yet to address this issue at senior management and Board levels. Learning how to utilise digital in your business has the potential to raise your competitive edge, increase staff satisfaction, raise productivity levels and ultimately increase your social impact. This learning approach, we believe, is the single most efficient way to become a digital leader and to fast track your knowledge.
On Cosmic’s tried and tested programme, you will learn to:
- Anticipate digital disruption and learn to compete with digital disruption
- Master your digital vision and drive your organisation
- Change mind-sets, question your organisation’s culture and develop digital attitudes and capabilities
- Manage digital innovation from a strategic perspective.
You will also benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with fellow attendees
- Learn from other great social enterprises
- Gain a wider understanding of digital leadership and reflect on your own practice.